FreePBX IVR System recording signal "11" error

It has happened to me several times,  while I'm not paying enough attention on the audio format I receive from my clients, the odd message The process has been signaled with signal "11" while playing audios from System->Recordings.

A. You can check audio format with Gspot, yes!!! that's the name (no double sense) and you can download it from http://www.headbands.com/gspot/v26x/index.htm

B. If you realize that your audio won't work or is getting error 11 or just not playing there's an really easy way to convert audio files.
https://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-wav gives the quickest way to get a working audio file.

In my opinion the simplest format the less incompatibility.  So I use always these settings, perhaps some of you may think "why not stereo?", I'm sure users won't notice the difference, they use just a speaker hahahaha

Inline image 1

If this is useful for you, click on donate!!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Enable MP3 codec on Windows 10 (Fraunhofer IIS MPEG Layer-3 Codec / l3codecp.acm)

La de Clave entidad federativa DIF no corresponde con las opciones del catalogo del SAT CFDI 4.0 Nomina

Audio streaming from Ubuntu / darkice / pulseaudio to remote icecast server